It seems May is my month. But I Smile Anyway’s Ritu just nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Ritu! Her blog is amazing. It has a range of cool stuff like funny things her pupils say in class, her highlights of motherhood and updates about her cat. You should head over there as soon as you’re done reading this.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you, seven facts about you
I had to think for while to get my 7 facts. Here they are:
1. I have mood swings sometimes. I can go from 0 to 100 real quick but it is never without reason. Movies tend to make me happy. As such, I have selected The Chef as my special happy movie for when someone pisses me off or I’m just not feeling too good.
2. I have a quiet love for t-shirts. Right now, I have a sorry collection but that’ll change sometime soon. I’m a sucker for graphic tees especially and anyone who rocks ’em.
3. I have very good self-control. I’m purposely slow to react most times because I don’t like to do rash things. Its awesome to be in control of myself and not go off at the slightest provocation.
4. I’m an outgoing introvert. That basically means that I can switch up depending on the situation. Many people who don’t know me well might easily conclude that I’m not an extrovert because I can talk up a storm, easily. As far as the other participant(s) in the conversation is/are as invested as I am and I am comfortable. I’d much rather stay indoors anyday.
5. I’m vertically challenged and proud of it! There’s occasional short people banter on Twitter and I just find it funny. I’m about 5’3 and very comfortable with it. This may have something to do with the fact that I don’t go out much and as a result, don’t meet tons of tall people.
6. I enjoy friendship without everyday communication. I like rich e-conversations and interesting phone calls that last an hour and some. That can’t be as nice if we talk everyday, in my opinion. So, I like spaced out correspondence. I also don’t mind not knowing every little thing about my friend. We all have our private stuff and I respect that.
7. I may get down once in a while but I’m positivity! I never quit looking on the bright side of things. In a world where many things are out to get us, positivity is important. We’re built to last, baby 😉
My nominees are:
Please don’t feel obliged to accept. If you do, let me know, so I can read your facts too!