This is my blog’s first ever award nomination so I’m completely stoked! It came as a surprise so I might have to change my opinion about surprises being annoying. This is a wonderful one and the best way to start the new month. I can only hope it gets better from here on out.
I would like to say a huge Thank You to Outside the Coffee Cup’s Kirsty for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Her blog is fun to read and her tagline says ‘dreamer’ which has me liking her even more. So, I’m proudly recommending her blog to you because it will surely spice up your reader.
I’ll proceed to answer her questions now. Here goes 🙂
1. Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible? And why? I would rather be able to turn invisible. I imagine that a flying human would cause a scene and attract too much attention while one with the ability to turn invisible has a choice of whether or not to share that ‘gift’. I like to be under the radar so the latter is a much preferred option.
2. Do you prefer Spring or Autumn? And why? I’m a Nigerian, born and bred. I complain a lot about the heat in Nigeria and I constantly make remarks about loving the cold. However, I still prefer the warmth of Spring to the Autumn cold.
3. If you could meet someone past or present, famous or not, who would it be? It would have to be God. Sometimes, I wonder about the many mysteries of our lives and like many of us, I have about a million questions I want to ask. This is my answer because I don’t imagine meeting say, Sidney Sheldon would have as much of an effect on me.
4. Where is your favourite place to be? And why? Home. Lagos, Nigeria. It’s my base, all I knew for my first 16 years of life so I don’t think anywhere could be as comfortable. It is not luxurious and I don’t always get along with my parents and siblings but I’ve still had more happy days at home than anywhere else.
5. Are you happy with your life or would you change it? I am happy with my life. It’s not always awesome and I’m not always grateful for all I have but its a pretty cool life. Could use a new phone though. Just saying.
6. Someone comes up to you and gives you £10 ($10) what do you spend it on? For nothing? Suspicious. Anyway, I’d probably buy a T-shirt. I really like tees.
7. Who is your dream guy or girl? And why? I can’t think of anyone that is my dream guy. I doubt that I’ve even met anyone I consider to be that but I’ll be sure to update this when that happens. 😉
8. Do you believe in Ghosts? And why? Errrr….. Up until now, I had never given this a thought but I think not. I don’t believe in ghosts.
9. If you could be any Superhero who would it be? And why? It is with sadness that I inform you all that I have not seen any superhero movies or cartoons except The Dark Knight Rises. I’m sorry if because of this, anyone feels the need to stop following my blog or stop reading my work. I can’t give a good explanation of why this happened but it did. So, from my extremely limited experience it has to be Catwoman! Anne Hathaway looked awesome.
10. What is your favourite song? Autumn Leaves – Chris Brown featuring Kendrick Lamar. I really really like Kendrick’s verse on this.
These are the rules of the Award:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
Now its my turn to ask questions
1. What’s the worst movies you’ve ever seen and why?
2. Do you believe in predestination?
3. What is/are your reason(s) for writing?
4. Have you ever done something just to infuriate someone? Care to share the story?
5. What is your favourite genre of fiction and why?
6. Have you ever travelled on a whim?
7. What do you wish people knew about you?
8. What is your passion in life?
9. Is there anyone in your life you want to be a better person for?
10. If given all you needed, what would you rather be doing right now?
Nominating bloggers with less than 200 followers was not very easy but I found you and have nominated every one of you because I enjoy reading your blog posts. Your work is very much appreciated! In no particular order:
Congratulations to all of you!!!